This Copyright Policy sets out how users can use the content on the website. Users are permitted to use the content for personal, non-commercial use only. Commercial use requires the purchase of additional subscriptions or licenses. The policy may be changed from time to time.
What is copyright?
Copyright law gives the copyright owner the exclusive right to control the use of copyright protected works.All of the Content available through our Website, Mobile Apps and other digital/wireless platforms is protected by copyright law and should only be used as set out in the “How may I use the Content?” section below.
How may I use the Content?
You may do the following:
– View our Content for your personal use (for our Content on our Website, Mobile Apps and other digital/wireless platforms, view the Content for your personal use on any device compatible with our Website or Mobile Apps);
– Reproduction for your private use (i.e. make a single copy of the Content personally and use the copy for your personal use only, without sharing with anyone);
– Make lawful quotations (at least you should clearly cite the source and supplementary and distinguishably quote the Content to support your main discussion, assertion or opinion, etc. Such quotation should be compatible with fair practice and to the extent justified by the purpose of the quotation, such as news reporting, critique or research.);
– Share links to articles on our Website or Mobile Apps (as described later);
– Other lawful use of the Content, which falls under the limitation of our copyright.
What am I not permitted to do with the Content?
You may not do anything other than using the Content as set out above without prior written consent, or purchase of a licence, from Thailand Business News. By way of example only, this means that you cannot:
– use our Content for any purpose other than your personal use, reproduction for your private use, your lawful quotations or any other lawful use;
– use our Content for any commercial purpose;
– edit, summarise, translate or adapt the Content and release it to any third party;
– copy, publish, broadcast, redistribute, post on any internet website, sell, rent, or publicly and/or automatically transmit our Content, including any text articles, photographs, graphics, tables or images in any way (except as permitted by any sharing tools we make available);
– create derivative works from our Content;
– photocopy or scan our Content (except as the “How may I use the Content?” section permits);
-remove the copyright notice or trademark notice from any of the Content;
– use spidering technology or other data mining technologies to search and link to any Content;
– create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing, and/or storing any Content (by spidering or otherwise);
– frame, harvest or scrape our Content or otherwise access our Content for similar purposes;
– create a fake website or mobile app of our Website or Mobile Apps and distribute our Content, its derivative works or any content similar to our Content;
– otherwise use our Content in a way that reduces the need for the users or third parties to pay for our Content directly, create revenue from the Content to the detriment of Thailand Business News or its subsidiaries’ own ability to generate revenue from the Content, otherwise decrease Users of Thailand Business News or otherwise prevent Thailand Business News or its subsidiaries’ business.
Notwithstanding the above, you cannot use photos and logos from our Content in any way.
How may I link to the Content?
If you would like to link to any Content on our Website or Mobile Apps, you must comply with the following. A site or service that links to our Content on our Website or Mobile Apps:
– must indicate the source of the Content by showing a link connected to the Content of our Website;- must not use any Thailand Business News’s logo or other trademarks without our permission;
– must not directly link to any part of our article Content, such as images, illustrations or ads;- must not in-frame link or otherwise show our Content directly in your site or service as its part;
– must not reduce the need for users or third parties to pay for our Content directly, create revenue from our Content to the detriment of Thailand Business News or its subsidiaries’ own ability to generate revenue from our Content, otherwise decrease Users of Thailand Business News, or otherwise prevent Thailand Business News or its subsidiaries’ business;
– must not in any way imply that Thailand Business News is endorsing it or its products or services, or misrepresent its relationship with Thailand Business News;
– must not disturb, prevent, negatively affect or otherwise damage Thailand Business News or its subsidiaries’ business, credit, trust or reputation;
– must not be a site or services that infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations; and
– must not be a site or services that contain(s) content that could be construed as distasteful or wasteful.
If you wish to create a link to any Content other than in the manner set out above or for any commercial purpose, please contact Thailand Business News to request consent and/or the purchase of a licence.
You should link to our Content at your own risk and responsibility. You should solve any problem caused by your link. Thailand Business News shall not take any responsibility in relation to your linking to our Content or users’ usage of your links.