Thailand Business News can help you promote your event in several ways.
Please only register to submit events in the Asia Pacific region.
- This event has passed.
8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020
March 26, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 27, 2020 @ 5:30 pm SMT$1,998
Duxes will host the 8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 (ACAP) from March 26-27 in Singapore. The event is designed to help companies adapt to the new anti-corruption environment.
The two-day summit will gather government officials and industry leaders to discuss important developments, including anti-corruption enforcement trends, third-party due diligence, and risk management, as well as best practices for compliance, internal communication and internal audits.
• Grasp the latest Asia-Pacific and global legislation and regulatory trends to improve your corporate compliance strategy
• Gain perspective on financial and internal auditing to prevent business corruption and conduct internal controls
• Strengthen internal reporting and establish a culture of integrity through whistleblowing and compliance
• See how big internet companies achieve anti-corruption ‘encirclement’
• Gifts, entertainment and hospitality: Best practices for companies operating in high-risk markets
• Optimize education and training schemes to raise awareness among employees and the public in fighting corruption
• How GDPR and APAC privacy laws affect anti-corruption compliance
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
Or Sign up using a social media account