Thailand Business News can help you promote you Event in several ways. You can register your event for free on our Submit Event page and you can also promote your event with sponsored article.
- This event has passed.
8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020
March 26 @ 9:00 am - March 27 @ 5:30 pm SMT$1,998
Duxes will host the 8th Anti-Corruption Compliance Asia Pacific Summit 2020 (ACAP) from March 26-27 in Singapore. The event is designed to help companies adapt to the new anti-corruption environment.
The two-day summit will gather government officials and industry leaders to discuss important developments, including anti-corruption enforcement trends, third-party due diligence, and risk management, as well as best practices for compliance, internal communication and internal audits.
• Grasp the latest Asia-Pacific and global legislation and regulatory trends to improve your corporate compliance strategy
• Gain perspective on financial and internal auditing to prevent business corruption and conduct internal controls
• Strengthen internal reporting and establish a culture of integrity through whistleblowing and compliance
• See how big internet companies achieve anti-corruption ‘encirclement’
• Gifts, entertainment and hospitality: Best practices for companies operating in high-risk markets
• Optimize education and training schemes to raise awareness among employees and the public in fighting corruption
• How GDPR and APAC privacy laws affect anti-corruption compliance
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253