You are living in Thailand or want to go there for the holiday season? Bangkok is undoubtedly the city to celebrate New Year: many opportunities are available to have a memorable New Year’s Eve in the City of Angels.
This year, the biggest night in Bangkok will take place at the Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel. The Hotel will welcome 2012 in style with ALTITUDE, the most iconic and biggest rooftop party in Bangkok : six different musical styles on two helipad rooftop floors, two rooftop dance floors and two pools side floor.
There will be a full on & massive fireworks display at midnight! Enough to blow your mind!
Come dressed as you are and grove to the music from the greatest DJs in BKK!
Come for the fun, come for the people, come for the music but whatever you come for, come to have a BLAST!!
ALTITUDE’s line-up of EXPLOSIVE DJ’s will play the tunes you love to hear
Find the event on Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/events/287389371296899/
★ MONTON JIRA
★ SAINT VINCENT
★ SUNJU HARGUN (Q-BAR)
★ ORAWAN ( PhatFunck – Drum & Bass)
★ GIFT (OKB)
★ TOMMY NORI
★ INSTINCT (PhatFunk – Drum & Bass)
★ AZEK (PhatFunk – Drum & Bass)
★ DELOREAN (PhatFunk – Drum & Bass)
★ Special Guest Saxophonist
★DJ HENRY KNOWLES (NYC ) at the Pool side floor
(World N* One Salsa DJ in the World)
Come to enjoy the best New Years Eve event to The Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel, 199 Sukhumvit soi 22, Bangkok.
BTS Station Phrom Phong
MRT Station Sukhumvit
A number of major countdown festivals, new year celebrations, and travel-related events which are to be held in December 2011 and early 2012, will ensure a lively and vibrant calendar of activities over the holiday season. Here are some that have been confirmed:
– Bangkok Countdown Ha Ha Ha 2012 on 31 December 2011 at CentralWorld Square, Ratchaprasong
– Make a Wish Countdown 2012 on 31 December 2011 at the Park Paragon, Siam Paragon
– 9 Sacred Places 24-25 December 2011 and 1-2, 7-8 and 14-15 January 2012 at Rattanakosin Island and along the Chao Phraya River
– Miracle Smile@Thailand on 24-25 December 2011, at Khao San and Tanao Roads
– Annual Merit Making 2012 on 1 January 2012 at the urban area, BMA Office
– New Year Festival at Bang Nam Pheung Floating Market on 31 December 2011, Samut Prakan province
– Christmas@Chachoengsao on 24-25 December 2011, near Bang Pa Kong River, Chachoengsao province