Bangkok Property Journal – After a long and thorough judging process, the winners of the 2009 Thailand Property Awards were announced at a lavish five-star Gala Dinner at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok. Over 450 attended the Gala Dinner and awards presentation to find out who were this year’s best-of-the-best.
Now in their fourth year, the Thailand Property Awards recognise not only the winners of each award, but they also assist in promoting the high level of quality of Thailand´s real estate, construction, architectural and interior design as well as industry professional services, and through a professionally-run awards system helps put Thailand real estate on the world stage.
After a long and arduous process of nomination, entry and judging, the winners of the 2009 Thailand Property Awards are:
- Best Developer – TCC Capital Land.
- Best Boutique Developer – Dhevatara Properties.
- Thaizeit Best International Agent – CB Richard Ellis (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Best Thailand Agent – Indigo Real Estate Co. Ltd.
- Prestige Thailand magazine Best Villa Development (Thailand) – Andara Villas by Andara Phuket.
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Best Condo Development (Thailand) – The Heights Phuket by Raimon Land PLC.
- British Chamber of Commerce Thailand Best Housing Development (Bangkok) – The Royal Residence by TCC Capital Land Ltd.
- Phuket Post Best Villa Development (Phuket) – Andara Villas by Andara Phuket.
- Best Villa Development (Eastern Seaboard) – The Village at Horseshoe Point by Horseshoe Point Co. Ltd.
- Best Villa Development (Samui) – The Mandalay Villas by Ban Mandalay Co. Ltd.
- Best Villa Development (Hua Hin) – Nishaville by KIJ Development.
- The Wall Street Journal Asia Best Condo Development (Bangkok) – The Address Chidlom by Asian Property Development Public Company Limited.
- Limcharoen Hughes & Glanville Best Condo Development (Phuket) – Andara Residences by Andara Phuket.
- Best Condo Development (Eastern Seaboard) – The Sanctuary Wong Amat by Daika Estate Co. Ltd.
- Best Condo Development (Samui) – Infinity Samui by Vertuz Development Co. Ltd.
- Best Condo Development (Hua Hin) – Baan Ing Phu by Baan Ing Phu Co. Ltd.
- Signity Thailand Green Development Award – Horseshoe Point by Horseshoe Point Co. Ltd.
- Gaggenau Best Architectural Design – Andara Phuket by Andara Phuket.
- Studio Gypser Best Interior Design – The Sukhothai Residences by HKR International Ltd.
- Deluxe Property Vietnam magazine Best Agent Website – www.cbre.co.th.
- I-Marketing Best Development Website – www.sukhothairesidences.com.
- Luxury Properties magazine Best Print Advertisement – W Koh Samui Retreat & Residences.
- Property Report Thailand Real Estate Personality of the Year – Settha Thavisin, President of Sansiri PLC.
For more information, and to see a large selection of pictures from the evening, visit the Gallery on www.thailandpropertyawards.com.
Subscribe via Email
CLMV’s economic growth crashes to two-decade low due to COVID-19
The COVID-19 crisis has caused the rate of economic growth in the CLMV bloc to be at its lowest in...
Zero New Covid cases and deaths in Thailand
Thailand reported no new coronavirus cases on Sunday May 24th and no new deaths, but the Centre for COVID-19 Situation...
Thailand extends state of emergency for another month
Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) has approved the proposal of the National Security Council to extend the country’s...
The Rapid Growth of Online Scam in South East Asia
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, more people are required to remain at home, spending more time on the internet and...
BoT cut rate to record low 0.5%
The Bank of Thailand cut the policy rate yesterday by 0.25 percentage points to a record low of 0.5%, saying...
COVID-19 Silver Lining : Asia sees unexpected gains in virus lockdowns
This year Thailand saw a 60 percent decrease nationwide in traffic accidents, with the death toll dropping to 167 from...