Thailand is a dynamic and diverse country that offers many opportunities and challenges for business. If you are looking for a reliable source of Thailand business news in English, you can check out some of the websites below.
- Thailand Business News (https://www.thailand-business-news.com/) covers the latest economic, market, investment, real-estate and financial news from Thailand and Asean. It also features topics such as tourism, stocks, banking, aviation, property, and more.
- Bangkok Post – Business channel (https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/) provides news and analysis on various sectors of the Thai economy, such as retail, tourism, crypto, stocks, and corporate profiles. It also has a section on executive’s thoughts and explainers on current issues.
- Thai PBS World (https://www.thaipbsworld.com/) is Thailand’s only independent public service broadcaster that delivers news and information on politics, business, lifestyles and the coronavirus outbreak update in English.
These websites can help you stay informed and updated on the business trends and developments in Thailand and beyond.
- Transport ministry will press ahead with the land bridge project, to link a deep-sea port in Ranong on the west coast with a deep-sea port in Chumphon on the east… […]
- This Thai government’s top priority is to re-energise Thailand’s competitiveness and position as a leading investment destination, an engine of growth in the region and as a place where people… […]
- Ministry of Commerce is considering using its extensive network of retail outlets, shops and eateries, under the “Blue Flag” (Thong Fah) program, to allow people, who may have difficulty finding… […]
- Oil companies in Thailand should not take too much profit from consumers, to avoid inducing suffering, said Energy Minister Pirapan Salirathavibhaga today (Wednesday). The minister went to Customs Department to… […]
- BANGKOK (NNT) – In a groundbreaking move, The Thai government of Thailand recently engaged in talks with BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest asset management company based in New York City, to secure
- BANGKOK (NNT) – Efforts to alleviate the financial burden on citizens have become a government priority. Talks are scheduled between high-level officials and major businesses to discuss lowering produ
- BANGKOK (NNT) – Thailand’s digital economy grew by 14%, achieving a market value of 2.6 trillion baht in 2022, as reported by the Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA).Dr. Kasititorn Pooparadai, Sen
- BANGKOK (NNT) – Following the government’s recent policy announcement on reducing fuel prices, the diesel price has been lowered to 29.94 Thai Baht per liter, effective today. This cut aligns with the