Table of Contents Hide
Online gambling is continuously growing, taking ever-growing chunks out of the land-based sector with every passing year. The main factor contributing to this trend, is that nowadays, people crave convenience.
They want to have the ability to access anything from anywhere, at any time. Thus, internet betting via smartphones is thriving.
Platforms that allow such a service feature gaming entertainment on a wide range of products, and they make online payments super easy.
Cash App online is one banking method at online casinos that somewhat flies under the radar, despite there being a growing presence of sites that take Cash App, and more and more players are gravitating towards using it. Thus, below, we will seek to answer the following questions:
- Where is Cash App accepted online?
- How does Cash App work step by step?
- Can I use Cash App to play at an online casino?
- How do I deposit money into an online casino?
- How do you get your money off the Cash App?
- Do you need a bank account for Cash App?
How Cash App Works
Square is a San Francisco-based financial services and digital payment company founded by Jack Dorsey of Twitter-fame and renowned entrepreneur Jim McKelvey. Square is the company that developed Cash App, a mobile payment service that launched in October 2013. It currently has over 36 million active users, allowing individuals and organizations to conduct simple money transactions over the internet.
In 2017, Square introduced the option of buying Bitcoin through this software, and in 2020, the ability to purchase stocks got added.
In essence, Cash App is a peer-to-peer money transfer service. It can also function like a bank account, issuing users a card called a Cash Card. This card can get utilized at retail and digital outlets that accept it, allowing users to pay via the funds they have in their Cash App Account.
To create a Cash App account, you will first have to download the app on your iOS or Android phone from the respective store and then go through a registration process. That procedure will conclude with you establishing a link between your bank and Cash App account. From then, you will need to share the last four digits of your social security number (SSN) to verify your identity.
If you refuse to do so, you will be an unverified user. That means you will only get to receive up to $1,000 per month. Verified users face no limits. Cash App supports debit/credit cards from MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
If you are wondering – how do I use Cash App without a bank account? You can do so by getting money sent to you from friends. Alternatively, you can earn referral commissions to build up your Cash App balance.
Cash App is mainly used for peer-to-peer transactions, investing, and online gambling.
Using Cash App for Online Casinos
As mentioned above, one of the primary uses of Cash App is for betting on games of chance and sports over the internet. That is so due to the many perks this smartphone software provides concerning this activity. In this subheading, we will mention the pros and cons of using this application at online casinos.
The Benefits of Using Cash App at Online Casinos
The main positives of gambling with Cash App deposits/withdrawals are:
- Safe & Secure Transactions – The software features bank account-like security. Anyone that chooses to transact with it should not worry about the safety of their funds.
- Better Promotions – Operators love crypto transactions. To stimulate their use, they provide crypto-centric welcome offers. These are far more generous than those available to fiat users.
- Fast Transfers – The cash App allows players to fund their casino account via Bitcoin, an excellent option that provides anonymity on top of super-fast transfer speeds.
- Higher deposit/withdrawal limits – Most gambling sites offer better limits for crypto gamblers.
The Drawbacks of Using Cash App at Online Casinos
The two negative aspects most players complain about concerning their use of Cash App at online casinos are:
- The Bitcoin Feature Is Mobile Only – If you have no smartphone, you cannot gamble with your Cash App funds.
- Bank Account Necessary – If you are serious about playing casino-style games for real money, you will need to make multiple deposits, and you are unlikely to do that purely on referral commissions.
How to Start Playing at Online Casinos with Cash App
To begin your Cash App gambling journey, you will need to:
- Fund your Cash App balance with Bitcoin.
- Pick an interactive gaming platform.
- Create an account.
- Navigate to your banking page.
- Choose Bitcoin as your preferred payment method.
- Transfer some digital coins from your app’s balance to your casino one.
- Wait for the necessary network confirmations to go through.
- Check to see if your transfer happened successfully.
That is pretty much it.
Three Online Casinos That Accept Cash App
According to the most prestigious online gambling info hubs, the best online casinos that accept Cash App are:
- BetUS – BetUS is one of the world’s oldest digital sportsbooks, launching in 1994. They have their headquarters in San Jose, Costa Rica, and offer a mix of offshore sports betting action and casino games. The welcome offer here is a deposit match of 150% up to $3,000. The code needed to activate this deal is CAS150.
- Las Atlantis – Las Atlantis is a Curacao-based platform that burst onto the scene in early-2020. Gaming-wise, this is not the most impressive site of its kind around. Yet, when it comes to sign-up bonuses, it boasts one that can supply up to $14,000 in casino cash. Its code is LASATLANTIS.
- Wild Casino – Wild Casino is a Panama casino and an example of an operator encouraging Bitcoin use. They offer two registration deals, one for fiat and another for crypto enthusiasts. The latter gives up to $4,000 more in free-play funds ($9,000 total) than its fiat counterpart. The coupon codes associated with it are CRYPTO300 and CRYPTO150.
To Wrap Up
Online gamblers are in continuous pursuit of a quality, streamlined, and effective banking method. New options keep popping up, and it gets hard to discern which are worth noting and what to ignore. Cash App is for sure a payment option to consider. So start using it as soon as possible at gambling sites.
It can facilitate crypto transactions, allowing you to snag promotions that provide vast amounts of bonus cash and help you retain your financial anonymity. All you need is a smartphone, internet access, and a bank account to start using Cash App for online gambling today.
About the Author
Shelly Schiff has been working in the gambling industry since 2009, mainly on the digital side of things, employed by Safest Betting Sites”. However, over her eleven-year career, Shelly has provided content for many other top interactive gaming websites. She knows all there is to know about slots and has in-depth knowledge of the most popular table games. Her golden retriever Garry occupies most of her leisure time. Though, when she can, she loves reading Jim Thompson-like crime novels.