Bangkok Property Journal – After a long and thorough judging process, the winners of the 2009 Thailand Property Awards were announced at a lavish five-star Gala Dinner at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok. Over 450 attended the Gala Dinner and awards presentation to find out who were this year’s best-of-the-best.
Now in their fourth year, the Thailand Property Awards recognise not only the winners of each award, but they also assist in promoting the high level of quality of Thailand´s real estate, construction, architectural and interior design as well as industry professional services, and through a professionally-run awards system helps put Thailand real estate on the world stage.
After a long and arduous process of nomination, entry and judging, the winners of the 2009 Thailand Property Awards are:
- Best Developer – TCC Capital Land.
- Best Boutique Developer – Dhevatara Properties.
- Thaizeit Best International Agent – CB Richard Ellis (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Best Thailand Agent – Indigo Real Estate Co. Ltd.
- Prestige Thailand magazine Best Villa Development (Thailand) – Andara Villas by Andara Phuket.
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Best Condo Development (Thailand) – The Heights Phuket by Raimon Land PLC.
- British Chamber of Commerce Thailand Best Housing Development (Bangkok) – The Royal Residence by TCC Capital Land Ltd.
- Phuket Post Best Villa Development (Phuket) – Andara Villas by Andara Phuket.
- Best Villa Development (Eastern Seaboard) – The Village at Horseshoe Point by Horseshoe Point Co. Ltd.
- Best Villa Development (Samui) – The Mandalay Villas by Ban Mandalay Co. Ltd.
- Best Villa Development (Hua Hin) – Nishaville by KIJ Development.
- The Wall Street Journal Asia Best Condo Development (Bangkok) – The Address Chidlom by Asian Property Development Public Company Limited.
- Limcharoen Hughes & Glanville Best Condo Development (Phuket) – Andara Residences by Andara Phuket.
- Best Condo Development (Eastern Seaboard) – The Sanctuary Wong Amat by Daika Estate Co. Ltd.
- Best Condo Development (Samui) – Infinity Samui by Vertuz Development Co. Ltd.
- Best Condo Development (Hua Hin) – Baan Ing Phu by Baan Ing Phu Co. Ltd.
- Signity Thailand Green Development Award – Horseshoe Point by Horseshoe Point Co. Ltd.
- Gaggenau Best Architectural Design – Andara Phuket by Andara Phuket.
- Studio Gypser Best Interior Design – The Sukhothai Residences by HKR International Ltd.
- Deluxe Property Vietnam magazine Best Agent Website – www.cbre.co.th.
- I-Marketing Best Development Website – www.sukhothairesidences.com.
- Luxury Properties magazine Best Print Advertisement – W Koh Samui Retreat & Residences.
- Property Report Thailand Real Estate Personality of the Year – Settha Thavisin, President of Sansiri PLC.
For more information, and to see a large selection of pictures from the evening, visit the Gallery on www.thailandpropertyawards.com.
Bangkok falls 19 places to 49th most expensive location worldwide
Locations reliant on international tourism have seen their rental markets hit especially hard during the pandemic, resulting in some major drops in the rankings. Bangkok has fallen 19 places to 49th, while Hanoi saw a similar drop of 12 places to 81st.
Is There a Silver lining amid COVID-19?
Thinking of the future impact of this pandemic on office buildings, it may have already dawned on many of us that a majority of potential long-term trends and health measures will become permanent work-life features in the times to come.
Thailand Raises Public Debt Ceiling from 60% to 70% of GDP
Thailand’s State Monetary and Fiscal Policy Committee has decided to raise the ceiling of the public debt-to-GDP ratio from 60%...
Thailand Approves Package to Attract Wealthy Foreigners and Professionals
Thailand’s Cabinet has approved an economic stimulus and investment promotion package aimed at attracting wealthy foreigners and highly skilled professionals...
The Role of Telemedicine Today: During and Beyond the COVID-19
Lockdowns, quarantine periods, and hospitals fast filling to the brink needed the medical community to come up with solutions fast....
Malaysia, Thailand banks to join the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework
Banking institutions from Thailand and Malaysia are invited to join the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework and indicate their interest to...
Climate Change Could Force 49 Million People to Migrate in East Asia and the Pacific
Out-migration hotspots in agricultural areas of central Thailand and Myanmar coincide with areas expected to see declines in both water...