Siam News Network Ltd RSS Feed Terms
- The RSS feeds are offered by Siam News Network Ltd., its parent and affiliates (collectively, “we”). We offer the RSS service and content (“RSS Service”) provided that you abide by these terms. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE RSS FEEDS, YOU AGREE ELECTRONICALLY TO THESE TERMS.
- We grant you a limited, revocable license to use the RSS Service on your Web Site for non-commercial use only.
- The RSS Service may be used only with those platforms and newsreaders from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the display of the full article on one of our Web sites.
- You must use the RSS feeds as provided by us.
- You understand and agree that the RSS feeds that are provided as part of the RSS Service may include footers to assure proper attribution for the content.
You may not display the RSS Content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to or redirection to our Web sites. You may not insert any intermediate page or other content between the RSS link and the landing page for the RSS feed. You may not (a) edit, modify, alter, or create derivative works of the text, content or links supplied by us, (b) use any robot, spider, other device or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the RSS Service or Siam News Network Ltd, (c) sell, retransmit or commercially exploit the RSS Service, headlines or content in any manner except as expressly permitted by us, (d) incorporate advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS Service or (e) use the RSS Service for any unlawful purpose or in violation of the rights of others. We may include the author of each individual news story in the feed alongside each headline, which you may not alter.
You may not use the RSS Service or any of our content on a Web site or other property that:
* incites hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote encourage or facilitate anti-social behavior,
* promotes, encourages or facilitates violence,
* promotes, facilitates or encourages illegal activity,
* contains material that is misleading, pornographic, defamatory, or illegal,
* infringes the rights of others, or
* infringes individual privacy. Your Requirements. In order to use the RSS Service:
* You must be legally capable to enter into agreements.
* You must provide attribution to us in connection with your use of the feeds from the RSS Service. If you provide this attribution using a graphic, you must use the appropriate logo from our properties that we have incorporated into the RSS feed. Ownership. We and our licensors retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS Service, and any logos and trademarks used in connection with the RSS Service, which are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
We may change or discontinue providing any or all of the RSS feeds on the RSS Service at any time and to require you to cease displaying, distributing or otherwise using any or all of the RSS feeds for any reason including, without limitation, your violation of any provision of these Terms.
YOU ARE USING THE RSS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. We provide the RSS Service “AS IS,” without warranties, either express or implied, and with all faults. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE RSS SERVICE IS MERCHANTABLE, ACCURATE, NON-INFRINGING, OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES. We make no representation or guarantees that RSS Service and its content will meet your requirements, be current or be available at all times and places.
You are solely responsible to make sure that your use of the RSS Feeds complies with applicable laws within your territory. We assume no liability for any of your activities in connection with the RSS Service or for your use of the RSS Service. IN CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR USE OF THE RSS SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM, AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM US, ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE RSS SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the RSS Service.
Raising inequality posing credit risks for sovereign in APAC countries
Governments with weaker social protection systems and tighter fiscal positions will face tougher challenges in tackling income inequality
Salary increases in Thailand and Singapore expected to be among the world’s highest in 2021
Few countries are expected to see a significant rise in the level of real salary increases in 2021, but there...
Bank of Thailand steps in to curb recent baht strength
Bank of Thailand accelerates measures to advance the development of the new Thai FX Ecosystem and to limit excessive currency...
Standard and Poor’s maintain Thailand’s credit rating at BBB+
The agency is confident in Thailand’s finances, in spite of measures needed to respond to COVID-19, resulting in a deficit...
Will RCEP help drive South-east Asia’s Covid-19 recovery?
The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) was finally signed on Sunday November 15, on the sidelines of the annual summit...
Bank of Thailand keeps policy rate at 0.50 percent
The Committee voted unanimously to maintain the policy rate at 0.50 percent to support economic recovery while placing emphasis on...