This past year Thailand Start-up Ecosystem has developed and grown through many events. Since it sucks to be out of the loop on what was hot, Techsauce has summed up all the important events to keep you updated.
What were the most important highlights of Thailand’s Startup Ecosystem in 2017? Let’s take a look!
- E-Commerce Startups Continues to be Strong in Thailand
- Mega $65 Million Series B Investment
- The Business Sector Rushes to Set up CVC, Hoping to Invest More in Startups
- Omise Secures First ICO Fund in Thailand
- Business Acquisitions Continues
E-Commerce Startups Continues to be Strong in Thailand
When talking about the overall picture of the Start-up industry in 2017, the sectors that made big waves were E-Commerce, FinTech, Logistics, Payment, and Food & Restaurant.
We give first place to E-Commerce as it has become intensely hot as can be seen by the flow of funding going into more than 5 startups in 2017.
“Techsauce did not fail to create “E-Commerce Landscape 2017: Thailand’s E-Commerce businesses all in one place!” to give a clearer picture of the sector. You can check it out.”
The direction of E-Commerce in Thailand will be like overseas. More big fish companies will start eating up little…