Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
ASEAN, China reaffirm commitment to strong partnership
The implementation of the new Plan of Action for the period 2021-2025, which is designed to further strengthen ASEAN-China cooperation...
Thailand sees gradual return of events and festivals
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) would like to provide an update regarding the gradual return of events and festivals...
Thailand’s Stock Exchange (SET)’s board elects Prasarn Trairatvorakul as new Chairman
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)'s Board of Governors (BoG) today resolved to elect Prasarn Trairatvorakul as the 17th Chairman...
Foreigners’ Participation in Thai Listed Companies explained
Special vehicles have been created to facilitate foreign investors so that they are able to invest in Thai securities flexibly...
Gambling in Asia: Thailand and more
There is a large demand for gambling throughout Asia, which is detailed below in a comparison between various countries, such...
EEC Expects 300-billion-baht Investment This Year
BANGKOK (NNT) – Thailand expects investment to triple to at least 300 billion baht in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC)...