Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Subscribe via Email
Finance Ministry Reduces 2021 Growth Forecast to 2.3%
Fiscal Policy Office (FPO) Director-General Kulaya Tantitemit said the ministry slashed its forecast for the number of foreign tourists to...
Being a small company is a big plus when you’re at ZIM
the ZIM of today is a highly attractive employer, much closer in nature to leading high-tech companies such as Google...
Clear skies over Asia’s new foreign investment landscape?
Compounding the fallout of the US–China trade war, the global pandemic and recession have caused considerable speculation on the future...
Singapore’s PayNow and Thailand’s PromptPay Launch Cross-border Payment System
In a global first, Singapore and Thailand have linked their real-time payment systems, PayNow and PromptPay allowing international fund transfers...
Developing Asia growth set to rebound to 7.3% in 2021 (ADB)
Thailand slow vaccination progress coupled with a surge of infections has prompted Kasikorn Research Centre to lower its growth projection...
Thailand extends the 7,000 baht “Rao Chana” scheme to 33.5 million Thais
The Ministry of Finance said that the new proposal will increase the number of people eligible for the “Rao Chana”...