Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Subscribe via Email
Recovering global trade supports APAC economies but Tourism exposure will temper Thailand’s rebound
The direct contribution of travel and tourism to Thailand's economy was around 10% of GDP before the pandemic, but the...
Thailand Expects 600,000 Tourists from Phuket Sandbox reopening
From 1 July, Phuket will waive quarantine requirements for foreign tourists who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the...
Thai Government Plans to Increase 2022 Investment Budget by 90 Billion baht ($2.84 bln)
According to the 2022 fiscal budget bill, which has public spending set at 3.1 trillion baht, accounting for 17.9% of...
Fitch Affirms Thailand’s rating at ‘BBB+’ with a Stable Outlook
Fitch forecasts Thailand's tourism-dependent economy will recover only modestly, by 1.8% in 2021 after a sharp 6.1% contraction in 2020.
One-stop SME information portal connecting ASEAN businesses and beyond
The ASEAN Access is a flagship initiative of the ACCMSME, spearheaded by the OSMEP, Thailand and supported by the Federal...