Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Subscribe via Email
Thailand Bans several toxic farm chemicals
Thailand prohibits the production, import, export and possession of five toxic farm chemicals, namely paraquat, chlorpyrifos, chlorpyrifos-methyl, paraquat dichloride and...
A Covid-19 debt shock in Asia?
The two largest Asian economies, China and Japan, have some of the highest levels of debt in the world, at...
Thai economy further contracted in April 2020 says Bank of Thailand
The number of foreign tourist arrivals contracted by 100 percent from the same period last year, with none of foreign...
Thailand passes record Bt1.9-trillion stimulus package
The Thai Parliament approved three key emergency decrees providing Bt1.9-trillion aid package to businesses and people hit by the Covid-19...
Coronavirus to Accelerate ASEAN Banks’ Digital Transformation
The coronavirus pandemic and the resulting social distancing phenomena are likely to spur banks across south-east Asia to speed up...
Asia Pacific’s passenger traffic drops 98,8% in April
Preliminary April 2020 traffic figures released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed that international air passenger...