Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Thailand Approves Package to Attract Wealthy Foreigners and Professionals
Thailand’s Cabinet has approved an economic stimulus and investment promotion package aimed at attracting wealthy foreigners and highly skilled professionals...
The Role of Telemedicine Today: During and Beyond the COVID-19
Lockdowns, quarantine periods, and hospitals fast filling to the brink needed the medical community to come up with solutions fast....
Malaysia, Thailand banks to join the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework
Banking institutions from Thailand and Malaysia are invited to join the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework and indicate their interest to...
Climate Change Could Force 49 Million People to Migrate in East Asia and the Pacific
Out-migration hotspots in agricultural areas of central Thailand and Myanmar coincide with areas expected to see declines in both water...
Thailand BOI Approves Measures to Support Carbon Reduction
greenhouse gas emission as well as an enhanced scheme for electric vehicles and measures to mitigate Covid-19 impacts and support...