Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Subscribe via Email
Thailand’s GDP to shrink from 9.4 to 11.4 percent
The Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) has predicted that the Thai GDP this year will shrink between 9.4 to 11.4...
Covid-19: Thailand reports 10 weeks without local transmission
According to the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA), Thailand has recorded zero new locally-contracted cases for 10 weeks.
Thai economy improved in June says Bank of Thailand
In June 2020, the Thai economy improved from the previous month due to the gradual relaxation of lockdown measures both...
Gold rush hits Thailand as prices surge
The value of gold has rocketed by Bt7,000 per baht weight since the beginning of this year, generating returns of...
April International Care announces raft of enhancements to MyHEALTH Singapore
APRIL International Care has announced significant improvements to its MyHEALTH Singapore private international health insurance policy range
Thailand Ranks First in the Global COVID-19 Recovery Index
Among the 20 countries with the highest recovery index, five are in Asia. They include Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan,...