Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Subscribe via Email
Bangkok cost of living : not as cheap as you may think
Thai and Vietnamese cities have once again moved up the rankings, with Bangkok rising 64 places in five years and...
Investment flows to developing Asian countries to fall 30% to 45% due to COVID-19
Foreign direct investment (FDI) to developing economies in Asia, hit hard by the economic downturn caused by the coronavirus pandemic,...
Hong Kong : no journalist in the world is free from China’s violent retribution
The new national security legislation China is imposing on Hong Kong could be used not only against journalists operating in...
Coronavirus will cost global tourism at least $1.2 trillion
UNCTAD estimates that for every $1 million lost in international tourism revenue, a country’s national income could drop by up...
Living in Thailand, a Guide for Expats
Many expats whose companies have transferred them to Thailand often live near their workplaces. But, if you are planning to...
Thailand’s tourism sector to lose over $47 billion (UN report)
Major tourist destinations such as Thailand, France and Germany stand to lose approximately US$47 billion each in GDP due to...