Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Salary increases in Thailand and Singapore expected to be among the world’s highest in 2021
Few countries are expected to see a significant rise in the level of real salary increases in 2021, but there...
Bank of Thailand steps in to curb recent baht strength
Bank of Thailand accelerates measures to advance the development of the new Thai FX Ecosystem and to limit excessive currency...
Standard and Poor’s maintain Thailand’s credit rating at BBB+
The agency is confident in Thailand’s finances, in spite of measures needed to respond to COVID-19, resulting in a deficit...
Will RCEP help drive South-east Asia’s Covid-19 recovery?
The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) was finally signed on Sunday November 15, on the sidelines of the annual summit...
Bank of Thailand keeps policy rate at 0.50 percent
The Committee voted unanimously to maintain the policy rate at 0.50 percent to support economic recovery while placing emphasis on...
EXIM Bank forecasts Thai exports growth as high as 4 per cent in 2021
EXIM Thailand President said that the Bank has forecasted Thai export growth of as high as 4%in 2021 attributable to...