Thailand Business News provides a news service publishing news on business news, industrial products, services and industry news related to Thailand, Asean countries, and South East Asia and other Asia Pacific countries.
Term of Use
If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases. You are responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by you to Thailand Business News.
- Only press releases from original content will be accepted.
- Press release must be about a new or improved product or service.
- Product must be recently introduced to the marketplace and new to industry.
- Product must be new to Thailand Business News. Products previously reviewed will be excluded.
- Press releases must include date of release, contact, and company information.
Thailand Business News cannot be responsible for verifying facts contained in Submitted Materials.Thailand Business News reserves the right
- to reject or edit Submitted Materials, provided that substantive edits to the Submitted Materials will not be done without your consent;
- to remove any press release from its web site, pull any press release from distribution or deny approval to any press release.
Thailand Business News can only remove Submitted Materials from its network, and Thailand Business News makes no representation or warranty regarding the removal of Submitted Materials from sites outside of the Thailand Business News network.Please buy your Press Release publishing package before sending your material, and include the Order# sent in your confirmation email (5 digits).
Subscribe via Email
Thai exports fall 7.94% in August
The Trade Policy and Strategy Office (TPSO) has indicated that Thai export sector has improved for two consecutive months in...
Four Thai banks Probed Over Anti-Money Laundering Investigations
Four Thai banks allegedly involved in suspicious financial transactions are under investigation from the Anti-Money Laundering Office (Amlo)
How COVID-19 is boosting digital twins in office buildings
The digital twin market — the phrase used to describe a virtual copy of a physical building, combining a 3-D...
In the Dragon’s Shadow: Southeast Asia in an Age of Rising Chinese Power
As China’s economy has surged and its leadership has asserted its power abroad, each country of Southeast Asia has been...
Thailand approves Special Tourist Visa (STV) for long-staying visitors
Under the STV scheme, long-staying visitors can stay in Thailand for 90 days, which can be extended twice, each for...
Thai Airways Debt Restructuring Plan Approved Amid Corruption Allegations
The company, which had total liabilities of 332.2 billion baht at the end of June, faces one of the biggest...