Thailand Business News provides a range of opportunities for registered users who wish to discuss the issues raised by the content we publish through our articles and blogs. Users must register by using one of a number of social media logins.
We want to help make these discussions as welcoming, open and safe as possible for the entire community, and anticipate that members will work with us to achieve that aim. We expect members to meet certain standards in any of their contributions to discussions, and these standards inform our moderation policy.
The following activities are not acceptable
- Personal abuse of our authors, of commenters, members or of any other individuals.
- Posts which contain incitement to hatred of groups or individuals, or foul or profane language.
- Posts which promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
- Contributions which may put Thailand Business News in legal jeopardy, because they are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Comments which are not relevant to the topic in question
- Posts which appear to be promoting commercial products or acting in a spam-like fashion.
- Posts whose purpose is to promote propaganda or external links, rather than adding to the particular discussion taking place on thailand-business-news.com.
- Posts which create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Posts which “stalk” another.
We post-moderate blogs and members’ posts. This means that a post will not be reviewed prior to its posting. Members may report posts which they regard as being in breach of these Community Standards or in any way abusive, offensive or inappropriate.
After a post is reported, it will be reviewed by a moderator and, if the post is perceived as breaching the Community Standards, then it will be removed by the moderator. If part of a post breaches these Community Standards, then the entire post will be removed. We do not edit members’ posts. Thailand Business News reserves this absolute right to remove posts and its decision is final.
In reviewing a post which has been reported, the moderator will assess as to whether it prima facie breaches the Community Standards and you will appreciate is not in a position to assess the merits of any underlying argument regarding the factual basis for the post or any underlying dispute in relation to the post.
It is a condition of registration as a member of the community that these Community Standards be observed by the member. Any member who persistently ignores or breaches these Community Standards, or our terms and conditions, may have their posting privileges withdrawn and may have their registration cancelled.
Thailand Business News does not accept any responsibility for any statement posted by a member on thailand-business-news.com. Thailand Business News is not liable for any loss caused to any member or any other person as a result of a posting appearing on thailand-business-news.com or a person or member viewing or reading any postings on thailand-business-news.com.
What is Forex Trading and how it works?
Why do the investors choose Forex trading? Forex trading is traded by currency pairs. This is because all currency trading...
APRIL International Care opens up TeleHEALTH service to address Coronavirus worries
The TeleHEALTH service means policyholders do not have to leave their home or workplace to “see” a doctor, with a...
Thailand rolls out New Investment Measures to Boost Economy
The new definition of qualified applicants now includes businesses that have not previously received BOI promotion privileges as long as...