It is vital for organizations across industries and around the world to adhere to local and international compliance regulations. This is especially true in Asia, in this time of increased corruption enforcement activity by government entities.
Make sure your organization is ready to navigate these compliance issues.
Basic Compliance & Ethics Academy –15-18 July
Join the 7,500+ professionals worldwide who have turned to our Academies to improve their compliance programs. The Academy will provide in-depth instruction on the basics of compliance and ethics.
Session topics include: policies and procedures, education and training, risk assessment, auditing and monitoring, investigations, conflicts of interest, and anti-corruption and bribery.
Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference – 19 July
Gain the tools you need to improve your global compliance program and take your career to the next level. Learn best practices and new strategies while networking and earning continuing education units (CEUs).
- Rightsizing Compliance Across Asia—Same but Different
- Taming the Terrain: A Value-Added, Risk-Based Compliance Program
- Third Party Compliance Management
- Compliance, Ethics, and Irrational People (All of Us)
- Investigation—It Doesn’t Take a Crook to Catch Another Crook
- Implementing Effective Periodic Testing For Your Compliance Program
Attendees will also make connections with others in the industry, such as compliance officers, privacy and security officers, regulators, VPs and directors, government agency representatives, and in-house or outside legal counsel.