Thailand Business News can help you promote your event in several ways.
Please only register to submit events in the Asia Pacific region.
- This event has passed.
6th International Conference on Neuro-Oncology and Brain Tumor
June 22, 2020 @ 9:00 am - June 23, 2020 @ 6:00 pm BMT$599
We are happy to welcome you for the official website of 6th International Conference on Neuro-Oncology and Brain Tumor during June 22-23, 2020 Brisbane, Australia. With the theme of “New Challenges and Latest Developments in Neuro Oncology and Treating Brain Tumour “which covers wide range of critically important sessions. It’s a platform to bring all the Oncologists and Cancer scientists together to share their experiences it’s the amalgam of scientific research as well as innovative ideas.
- Brain Tumor
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pediatric Neuro Oncology
- Choroid Plexus Tumor
- Radiation Oncology
- Brainstem Glioma
- Brain and Spine Neurosurgery
- Neuropsychology in Cancer
- Angiogenesis in Neuro Oncology
- Novel Therapies in Neuro-Oncology
- Advancements in Neuro-Oncology
- Brain Tumor Diagnosis
- Treatment of cancer related complications
- Nursing Care for Brain Tumors
- Cancer Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Medical Treatment of Metastatic Cancer to the Nervous System
- Neuropathology in Cancer
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Department
- Industrial Researchers
- Academic Scientist
- Brain cancer specialists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Cancer Pharmaceutical Companies
- Cancer Institutes
- Radiation oncologists
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- Research and Development Department.
- Laboratory Professionals
- Ph.D. Students
- Upcoming researchers
- Nursing scholars
- Business Delegates
- Hospital presidents/CEOs/COOs/VPs/trustees
- Hospital c-suite executives (operations, development, finance)
- Healthcare consultants, vendors, and suppliers
- Cancer program marketing and public relations professionals
- Cancer Researchers and Students from academia in the research of Neuro-oncology, Neurooncology Associations, Brain cancer societies, cancer communities, Medical Colleges
Website link for Registration:
Or Sign up using a social media account
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar