Thailand Business News can help you promote you Event in several ways. You can register your event for free on our Submit Event page and you can also promote your event with sponsored article.
- This event has passed.
Solar & Storage Finance Asia
July 9 - July 10
Returning to Singapore for its 5th edition, Solar & Storage Finance Asia will be the meeting point for developers, financiers and investors across the region.
With round-table discussions to explore in depth the opportunities of the different countries and case studies from projects in different segments across Asia, the conference will focus on the business and financial models that will foster growth in the region.Join over 100 industry peers to hear of in-depth strategies from investors, utilities, financiers, energy storage system integrators and developers on how their role is changing in the region.
A PAN-ASEAN EVENT DESIGNED TO SAVE MONTHS, AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TRAVELLING TO MEETINGS
Solar & Storage Finance Asia is packed with crucial information designed to help you do business and with 11+ countries represented on the programme, there’s something for everyone:
- Thailand: C&I and floating solar focus – the largest floating solar projects in the world has been announced in Thailand
- We are seeing increased activity in the Philippines with hybrid and microgrid space, enabled by government
- Indonesia; our focus will be on microgrid and hybrid deployment, alongside corporate PPA deals
- Taiwan is a new market for solar and wind, interested in floating solar and offshore wind
- Korea has huge solar targets and the largest solar park in the world is pencilled in with the hunt now on for foreign investors. Korea has also successfully developed a large scale energy storage market
- Cambodia; find out about how floating solar, corporate PPAs and activities with special economic zones are working
- Singapore is leading the way in the EnTech (energy technology) space, rooftop solar and floating solar solutions given SERIS’s research endeavours
- Malaysia – with a yearly tender for large scale solar, 500MW will attract a large number of developers and investors
- Vietnam – a booming market given the new subsidy regime and speculation that it might be extended beyond July