- Effective communications skills and computer skills;
- Produce quality outputs in a timely manner when assigned a given task;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Ability to remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Provide support to others who request advice or help.
Required Skills and Experience
- Current enrolment in a masters or equivalent degree in development communications, new media, journalisms, international development or related field
- Relevant experience in website maintenance and content management would be an advantage
- Demonstrable skills in analytical thinking, communication, and research
- Experience of producing publications for mass audiences
- Knowledge of managing corporate communications (internal/external)
- Excellent web content writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Note that candidates that have graduated are not eligible for internship.
- Fluency in English
- Interns are not financially remunerated by Thailand Business News. All costs connected with an intern’s participation in the Programme must be borne by: the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for travel (including to and from the office), visas, accommodation, etc.
- The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with Thailand Business News but to complement an intern’s studies. Therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Internship” ajax=”true”]
Thailand Approves Package to Attract Wealthy Foreigners and Professionals
Thailand’s Cabinet has approved an economic stimulus and investment promotion package aimed at attracting wealthy foreigners and highly skilled professionals...
The Role of Telemedicine Today: During and Beyond the COVID-19
Lockdowns, quarantine periods, and hospitals fast filling to the brink needed the medical community to come up with solutions fast....
Malaysia, Thailand banks to join the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework
Banking institutions from Thailand and Malaysia are invited to join the ASEAN Banking Integration Framework and indicate their interest to...
Climate Change Could Force 49 Million People to Migrate in East Asia and the Pacific
Out-migration hotspots in agricultural areas of central Thailand and Myanmar coincide with areas expected to see declines in both water...
Thailand BOI Approves Measures to Support Carbon Reduction
greenhouse gas emission as well as an enhanced scheme for electric vehicles and measures to mitigate Covid-19 impacts and support...