- Effective communications skills and computer skills;
- Produce quality outputs in a timely manner when assigned a given task;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Ability to remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Provide support to others who request advice or help.
Required Skills and Experience
- Current enrolment in a masters or equivalent degree in development communications, new media, journalisms, international development or related field
- Relevant experience in website maintenance and content management would be an advantage
- Demonstrable skills in analytical thinking, communication, and research
- Experience of producing publications for mass audiences
- Knowledge of managing corporate communications (internal/external)
- Excellent web content writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Note that candidates that have graduated are not eligible for internship.
- Fluency in English
- Interns are not financially remunerated by Thailand Business News. All costs connected with an intern’s participation in the Programme must be borne by: the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for travel (including to and from the office), visas, accommodation, etc.
- The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with Thailand Business News but to complement an intern’s studies. Therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Internship” ajax=”true”]
Thailand Ecommerce Market: Shooting For Success
At present, the Thai ecommerce market is valued at USD 3.5 billion. According to a Google Temasek study, Thailand’s e-commerce...
Aspire Set to Become First SME Neobank in Southeast Asia with US$32.5 Million Raise
The recent financing has been led by Mass-Mutual Ventures Southeast Asia with participation from Silicon Valley’s Arc Labs and existing...
How is Thailand Bringing Technology to the Table?
In Asia, a country like Thailand has taken the initiative to implement agricultural biotechnology in its industry. The country has...