- Effective communications skills and computer skills;
- Produce quality outputs in a timely manner when assigned a given task;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Ability to remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Provide support to others who request advice or help.
Required Skills and Experience
- Current enrolment in a masters or equivalent degree in development communications, new media, journalisms, international development or related field
- Relevant experience in website maintenance and content management would be an advantage
- Demonstrable skills in analytical thinking, communication, and research
- Experience of producing publications for mass audiences
- Knowledge of managing corporate communications (internal/external)
- Excellent web content writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Note that candidates that have graduated are not eligible for internship.
- Fluency in English
- Interns are not financially remunerated by Thailand Business News. All costs connected with an intern’s participation in the Programme must be borne by: the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for travel (including to and from the office), visas, accommodation, etc.
- The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with Thailand Business News but to complement an intern’s studies. Therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Internship” ajax=”true”]
Subscribe via Email
Coronavirus to Accelerate ASEAN Banks’ Digital Transformation
The coronavirus pandemic and the resulting social distancing phenomena are likely to spur banks across south-east Asia to speed up...
Asia Pacific’s passenger traffic drops 98,8% in April
Preliminary April 2020 traffic figures released today by the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) showed that international air passenger...
Thai parliament urged to pass record 1.9 trillion baht ($59.6 billion) stimulus bill
Thailand's Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O-Cha on Wednesday urged parliament to approve the kingdom's biggest-ever stimulus package to revive an economy...
Thailand hopes to produce COVID-19 vaccine next year
The vaccine, developed by Thai researchers, is an MRNA vaccine designed to help the body create immunity against the new...
CLMV’s economic growth crashes to two-decade low due to COVID-19
The COVID-19 crisis has caused the rate of economic growth in the CLMV bloc to be at its lowest in...
Zero New Covid cases and deaths in Thailand
Thailand reported no new coronavirus cases on Sunday May 24th and no new deaths, but the Centre for COVID-19 Situation...